Solutions Delivery Manager
FotoWare Switzerland, previously known as Picturepark, is owned by FotoWare, a Norwegian software company that develops and delivers advanced and innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers worldwide. We are proud to work with some of the world’s leading brands and organizations, such as the Financial Times, Marks & Spencer, London Metropolitan Police and many more. Together, we enable people and organizations to do more with their content.
Our customers and employees are at the core of who we are and what we do, and now we are looking for a Solutions Delivery Manager to join our team in Aarau, Switzerland.
The person we are looking for can communicate efficiently and will treat our customers responsibly and with the utmost care. You will translate customers feedback into technical requirements and solutions, as well as managing customer expectations, and ensure their satisfaction.
As our solutions Delivery Manager you need to balance working independently, being proactive, and working closely with your team. You must be committed to constantly look for opportunities to innovate and improve. At FotoWare we believe that everyone can make a difference and you will have the opportunity to make a real impact!
As a Solutions Delivery Manager you will…
- Drive the delivery of customer solutions and ensure customer satisfaction, and work proactively to predict our customer’s needs to ensure a first-class experience
- Provide 1st & 2nd level support to our customers & partners if needed
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders, internally and externally, to ensure the project proceeds according to the plan
- Configure/parameterize our cloud software, according to the solution concepts you developed with customers
- Implement change requests reliably and in a self-contained way
- Manage a diverse portfolio of projects, that you deliver on time either independently or with help form your team
- Provide user training for our customers and lead Customer Onboarding projects and help customers achieve great value from our products
- Execute data services, such as bulk data imports/exports, data cleaning etc.
As a person you...
- Are a team player and is focused on how we can accomplish our goals together
- Are passionate and curious about technology and want to make a difference in our customers lives
- A self-driven starter who proactively identifies opportunities, takes responsibility and ownership
- Have the drive and commitment to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are positive service minded and have great, communication, and interpersonal relationship skills
Professionally you have...
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Technology, or related field
- 5-7 years of project management, customer success or similar work experience
- Proven the ability to build and maintain long term stakeholder support
- The ability to prioritize and manage workload efficiently and deliver on agreed timescales
- Exceptional written communication, and interpersonal skills for both technical and executive end audiences; in English and German
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt in a fast-changing environment
It would be a benefit if you...
- Have experience with SaaS
- Have experience from an international environment
- Knowledge of integrations/API is an advantage
FotoWare offers you...
- A key role in an established and growing company that’s a pioneer within the industry
- An inclusive workplace which values a flexible workstyles and workhours
- A diverse and international work environment focused on equality
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A varied workday where you can shape your own path and work independently
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference!
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and application in English as soon as possible.
For more information about FotoWare visit: www.fotoware.com and www.fotoware.com/blog, https://picturepark.com/
- Customer & Partner Experience
- Picturepark - Aarau
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
FotoWare is a Norwegian software company founded in 1997. We are a world-leading provider and pioneer of Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions with more than 4,000 customers and 600,000 users in a wide range of industries and countries.
Our mission is to enable people and organizations to do more with their content. We help our customers to effectively manage high volumes of media files by providing the tools to store, manage, find, share, and process content more efficiently. FotoWare DAM gives our customers full control of their digital assets across devices, locations and applications.
Our company values - innovative, passionate, responsible, and caring - can be found at the core of everything we do. We encourage a culture of diversity, equality, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
We take our company culture seriously and are proud to be Great Place to Work certified and awarded Norway's Best Workplace 2020, 2021 and 2022. We were also awarded one of Europe’s Best Workplaces in 2020 and 2021.
This is what our customers think about us...
London Metropolitan Police
“What an amazing difference FotoWare has made over the last few years to how we do our day-to-day job, it is such an important tool to help us catch the criminals!"
White House Historical Association
"FotoWare has expanded our potential, broadened our user base, and allowed for the rapid growth of our collection."
"We make the story around images. Therefore, we need FotoWare to find the best pictures we can get.""
San Francisco Ballet
"Processes that had previously taken hours of people`s time, running around and chasing people, can now be done in a matter of minutes."
Solutions Delivery Manager
Loading application form