FotoWare is a Norwegian software company that develops and delivers complex and innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers worldwide. We are proud to work with some of the world’s leading brands and organizations, such as the Financial Times, Marks & Spencer, and many more.
Together, we enable people and organizations to do more with their content. Our customers and employees are at the core of who we are and what we do, and now we are looking for a Professional Service Manager to join our team in Aarau, Switzerland. We want a team member who is engaging, proactive and always ready for a new challenge. If this sounds like you then keep reading!
Our Aarau Services Team is looking for a Professional Service Manager to help us manage available resources, be responsible for departmental and project budgets, issues and risks, and project standards issues for the successful delivery to our customers.
The person we are looking for can communicate efficiently and will treat our customers responsibly and with the utmost care. You will translate customers use cases feedback into technical requirements and solutions, as well as managing customer expectations.
As a Professional Service Manager, you need to balance both working independently and working closely with your team and you must be committed to constantly looking for opportunities to innovate and looking for ways to improve. At FotoWare we believe that everyone can make a difference and you will have the opportunity make a real impact!
As a Professional Service Manager you will…
- Drive the delivery of customer solutions and ensure customer satisfaction, and work proactively to predict our customer’s needs
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders, internally and externally, to ensure the project proceeds according to the plan
- Develop collaborative relationship with Core Product teams, understand Core Product strategy and outline opportunities to integrate digital and core products
- Manage a diverse portfolio of projects
- Support tasks to achieve revenue, cost, and customer targets
- To identify areas of opportunity to reduce cost where appropriate
- Plan projects and make sure you keep agreed deadlines, and keep relevant stakeholders informed of any progress or potential setbacks
As a person you...
- Are a team player and are focused on how we can accomplish our goals together
- Are passionate about technology and want to make a difference in our customers lives
- A self-driven starter who proactively identifies opportunities, takes responsibility and ownership
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Have great presentation, communication, and interpersonal-relationship skills
Professionally you have...
- Bachelor’s degree or EFZ related to Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Technology, or similar field
- 3-5 years of project management or customer success experience
- The ability to responsibly solve customers’ challenges within organizational boundaries
- Proven the ability to build and maintain long term stakeholder support
- The ability to prioritize and manage workload efficiently and deliver on agreed timescales
- Exceptional written communication, public speaking, and interpersonal skills for both technical and executive end audiences; in English and German
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt in a fast-changing environment
It would be a benefit if you...
- Have experience with SaaS
- Have experience from an international environment
- Have experience with ISO certifications
- Knowledge of Supply Chain vertical
FotoWare offers you...
- A key role in an established and growing company that’s a pioneer within the industry
- An inclusive workplace which values a flexible workstyle and workhours
- Compensation in line with the market
- A diverse and international work environment focused on equality
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A varied workday where you can shape your own path and work independently
- Free water and coffee
- Offices located right by the Aarau train station
- Soccer table in the office
- Occasional travels to Norway
Related Titles: IT Project Manager, Project Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Solutions Delivery Manager, Customer Experience Engineer, (Solution Architect), Project Consultant, Service Delivery Manager
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration and curiosity. At FotoWare, everyone can make a difference!
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration and curiosity. At FotoWare, everyone can make a difference! Please send us your CV and application in English before the deadline September 28th.
Further information about FotoWare can be found at: www.fotoware.com and www.fotoware.com