Consultant technique H/F
Consultant technique H/F
FotoWare is a Norwegian software company that develops and delivers advanced and innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers worldwide. We are proud to work with some of the world’s leading brands and organizations, such as the Financial Times, Marks & Spencer and many more. Together, we enable people and organizations to do more with their content.
If you are passionate about making a difference in our customers' lives and want to help them succeed through product innovation and engagement, you will be perfect as our new colleague! We are looking for someone located either in Oslo, where our HQ is, or in Paris, closer to our customers.
We are currently looking for someone who has a passion for helping customers and great technical abilities. Together with our French Key Account Manager, you will contribute to developing the French market and deliver the best solutions to our customers. Your role will be crucial to help us reach our future goals!
As Consultant technique H/F , you will work with technical advisory, project management and technical support matters including:
- Translate FotoWare’s products and solutions into a first-class customer experience
- Work cross-functionally with the Customer Experience Team to ensure the best experience for our users
- Work closely with a Key Account Manager for the French Market, accompanying existing French customers & contributing to FotoWare's go to market strategy in France
- Take ownership of overall customer satisfaction, recognize high priority situations and take appropriate escalation actions
- Build credible relationships throughout the customers’ organization
- Provide user training for our customers and lead Customer projects and help customers achieve great value from our products
- Work directly with customers through e-mail and video meetings to resolve issues and fulfill their requests
- Troubleshoot, replicate, and investigate software, infrastructure, and end-user issues
- Occasional visits of customers in France to support on-premise installations
Professionally you have...
- Education/Experience in Computer Science Degree or similar, or similar work experience
- Minimum 3 years Customer related experience
- Experience with managing projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server platform and software
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively
- Good organizational & analytical skills, ability to plan, track tasks and deliver to agreed timescales
- Passion for great customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and fluency in both French and English
It would be a benefit if you have...
- Knowledge of Databases and certification in Windows 2019
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Experience in Cloud Migration
- Knowledge of integrations/API
- Project Management Certification
- Experience with the Media industry
- Experience from Software industry
As a person you...
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Are a team player, focused on accomplishing common goals
- Are accountable and solution-oriented
- Have the drive and commitment to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Have a growth mindset and are willing to learn new things
- Are positive, and service-minded with good communication skills
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Passionate, Responsible and Caring
FotoWare offers you...
- A central position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- An inclusive workplace which values flexible workstyles, workhours, and diversity
- A company certified as Great Place to Work and awarded Norway's Best Workplace 2020, 2021 and 2022. We were also awarded one of Europe’s Best Workplaces in 2020 and 2021
- A key role in a company with more than 25 years of experience in helping thousands of customers globally to manage their digital media files and workflows
- We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
- Customer & Partner Experience
- Paris, Oslo
FotoWare is a Norwegian software company founded in 1997. We are a world-leading provider and pioneer of Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions with more than 4,000 customers and 600,000 users in a wide range of industries and countries.
Our mission is to enable people and organizations to do more with their content. We help our customers to effectively manage high volumes of media files by providing the tools to store, manage, find, share, and process content more efficiently. FotoWare DAM gives our customers full control of their digital assets across devices, locations and applications.
Our company values - innovative, passionate, responsible, and caring - can be found at the core of everything we do. We encourage a culture of diversity, equality, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
We take our company culture seriously and are proud to be Great Place to Work certified and awarded Norway's Best Workplace 2020, 2021 and 2022. We were also awarded one of Europe’s Best Workplaces in 2020 and 2021.
This is what our customers think about us...
London Metropolitan Police
“What an amazing difference FotoWare has made over the last few years to how we do our day-to-day job, it is such an important tool to help us catch the criminals!"
White House Historical Association
"FotoWare has expanded our potential, broadened our user base, and allowed for the rapid growth of our collection."
"We make the story around images. Therefore, we need FotoWare to find the best pictures we can get.""
San Francisco Ballet
"Processes that had previously taken hours of people`s time, running around and chasing people, can now be done in a matter of minutes."
Consultant technique H/F
Loading application form