Key Account Manager
FotoWare Switzerland, previously known as Picturepark, is owned by FotoWare, a Norwegian software company that develops and delivers advanced and innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers worldwide. We are proud to work with some of the world’s leading brands and organizations, such as the Financial Times, Marks & Spencer, London Metropolitan Police and many more. Together, we enable people and organizations to do more with their content.
Our customers and employees are at the core of who we are and what we do. Now, we are looking for a Key Account Manager to join our sales team in Aarau, Switzerland. And if you are passionate about making a difference in our customers' lives and want to help them succeed through product innovation and engagement, then keep reading.
You will join our Aarau sales team that are dedicated to engaging with our existing customers and ensuring high satisfaction. FotoWare Switzerland believe in delivering top quality to our customers and that we achieve our goals together. This role is devoted to giving our customers a great experience when using our products, and simultaneously search for new customer opportunities. We are looking for a person who is solution oriented, takes the initiative, and understand the customer perspective.
At FotoWare Switzerland we believe that everyone can make a difference and you will have the opportunity to make a real impact!
As Key Account Manager you will...
- Be responsible for upsell and growth of strategic portfolio of customers
- Increase customer satisfaction and product usage on the existing customer base in several countries around the world
- Responsible for budget and revenue growth on managed accounts
- Be engaging with customers via e-mail, phone, video conferences, and F2F meetings
- Ensure customer retention and grow accounts through better user adoption, migration, and upsells
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell related offerings
- Proactively plan and communicate with customers
- Take ownership of overall customer satisfaction, recognize high priority situations, and take appropriate escalation actions
- Identify opportunities for increasing customer satisfaction via additional service offerings
- Stay up to date on knowledge on our products and services, and provide feedback on our products and documentation
- Help customers achieve immediate value from their product
- Build and maintain meaningful, lasting relationships to build brand ambassadors
Professionally you have...
- A minimum 3 years of Customer Success, Account Management or Sales related experience, preferably B2B
- A passion for sales and customer relationships
- The drive to take initiative and thrives in a cooperative team environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Good organizational and analytical skills, ability to plan, track tasks and deliver to agreed timelines
- Comfortable with advising and guiding new and existing clients to use our product in the best possible way
- Fluency in German and English
It would be a benefit if you have...
- Experience with SaaS or technology company
- Sales experience within media, retail, manufacturing, or law enforcement
- International experience, through education or work
As a person you...
- Are curious of new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Are a team player, focused on accomplishing common goals
- Are accountable and solution-oriented
- Have the drive and commitment to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Have a growth mindset and are willing to learn new things
- Are positive, and service-minded with good communication skills
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Passionate, Responsible and Caring
FotoWare offers you...
- A key role in an established and growing company that’s a pioneer within the industry
- An inclusive workplace which values a flexible workstyles and workhours
- A diverse and international work environment focused on equality
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A varied workday where you can shape your own path and work independently
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare Switzerland, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you! Send in you application in English as soon as possible!
- Customer Success
- Picturepark - Aarau
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
FotoWare is a Norwegian software company founded in 1997. We are a world-leading provider and pioneer of Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions with more than 4,000 customers and 600,000 users in a wide range of industries and countries.
Our mission is to enable people and organizations to do more with their content. We help our customers to effectively manage high volumes of media files by providing the tools to store, manage, find, share, and process content more efficiently. FotoWare DAM gives our customers full control of their digital assets across devices, locations and applications.
Our company values - innovative, passionate, responsible, and caring - can be found at the core of everything we do. We encourage a culture of diversity, equality, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
We take our company culture seriously and are proud to be Great Place to Work certified and awarded Norway's Best Workplace 2020, 2021 and 2022. We were also awarded one of Europe’s Best Workplaces in 2020 and 2021.
This is what our customers think about us...
London Metropolitan Police
“What an amazing difference FotoWare has made over the last few years to how we do our day-to-day job, it is such an important tool to help us catch the criminals!"
White House Historical Association
"FotoWare has expanded our potential, broadened our user base, and allowed for the rapid growth of our collection."
"We make the story around images. Therefore, we need FotoWare to find the best pictures we can get.""
San Francisco Ballet
"Processes that had previously taken hours of people`s time, running around and chasing people, can now be done in a matter of minutes."
Key Account Manager
Loading application form