FotoWare Switzerland, previously known as Picturepark, is owned by FotoWare, a Norwegian software company that develops and delivers advanced and innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers worldwide. We are proud to work with some of the world’s leading brands and organizations, such as the Financial Times, Marks & Spencer, London Metropolitan Police and many more. Together, we enable people and organizations to do more with their content.
Our customers and employees are at the core of who we are and what we do, and now we are looking for a Sales Director to join our team in Aarau!
We are looking for a person who is solution oriented, takes the initiative, and understand the customer perspective. If you are proactive and have a proven track record of being a team player and running successful sales teams, keep reading.
As Sales Director at FotoWare, you will be part of a small senior Business Development Team, where we focus on attracting new customers with our products FotoWare DAM and Content Platform. You will be a part of a sales driven and committed team, with a varied workday. In addition, you will have responsibility as the overall Managing Director of the FotoWare Switzerland office (10% of the position).
We are looking for a great communicator who can lift and inspire others, and who are able to listen and understand customers’ challenges and turn them into solutions. Your goal is to demonstrate and articulate how our products will bring value to customers and help them to do their job even better.
As a Sales Director at FotoWare you will...
- Own the sales cycle from opportunity to pipeline management, to showing the value of FotoWare products to new users
- Become an expert of FotoWare’s products and solution and translate that to opportunities to attract and delight customers
- Actively identify new opportunities and business prospects mainly in the DACH region
- Proactively engage with customers
- Guide customers in achieving their full potential with FotoWare products together with our professional services team in FotoWare Switzerland
- Find and implement strategies to improve customer value
- Manage and own sales targets for FotoWare Switzerland
Professionally you have...
- Minimum 7-10 years of leading and motivating people (Team leader/manager)
- Minimum 10 years of operative sales management experience
- Experience in all areas of sales execution from opportunity to contract signing and managing enterprise customers
- Good presentation, communication, and interpersonal-relationship skills.
- The drive to take initiative and thrive as a team manager and be part of a team with a high energy environment
- The ability to prioritize and manage workload efficiently and deliver on agreed timescales
- Good communication skills in German and English
It would be a benefit if you...
- Have experience with SaaS
- Have sales experience with customers within media, retail, or law enforcement
- Have experience from an international environment
As a person you...
- Are a business developer at heart and loves to help customers realizing their potential
- Are a team player and is focused on how we can accomplish our goals together.
- Are passionate about sales and are customer satisfaction
- A self-driven starter who proactively identifies opportunities, takes responsibility and ownership
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Have a proven track record in sales and sales leadership
- Have experience with owning a division all up
FotoWare offers you...
- A key role in an established and growing company who are pioneers within our industry
- An inclusive workplace which values flexible workstyles and work hours
- A diverse and international work environment focused on equality
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth for the right people
- A varied workday where you can shape your own path and work independently while you work towards reaching our company goals
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference!
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and application in English as soon as possible
For more information about FotoWare visit: www.fotoware.com and www.fotoware.com/blog, https://picturepark.com/
- Picturepark - Aarau
FotoWare is a Norwegian software company founded in 1997. We are a world-leading provider and pioneer of Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions with more than 4,000 customers and 600,000 users in a wide range of industries and countries.
Our mission is to enable people and organizations to do more with their content. We help our customers to effectively manage high volumes of media files by providing the tools to store, manage, find, share, and process content more efficiently. FotoWare DAM gives our customers full control of their digital assets across devices, locations and applications.
Our company values - innovative, passionate, responsible, and caring - can be found at the core of everything we do. We encourage a culture of diversity, equality, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
We take our company culture seriously and are proud to be Great Place to Work certified and awarded Norway's Best Workplace 2020, 2021 and 2022. We were also awarded one of Europe’s Best Workplaces in 2020 and 2021.
This is what our customers think about us...
London Metropolitan Police
“What an amazing difference FotoWare has made over the last few years to how we do our day-to-day job, it is such an important tool to help us catch the criminals!"
White House Historical Association
"FotoWare has expanded our potential, broadened our user base, and allowed for the rapid growth of our collection."
"We make the story around images. Therefore, we need FotoWare to find the best pictures we can get.""
San Francisco Ballet
"Processes that had previously taken hours of people`s time, running around and chasing people, can now be done in a matter of minutes."
Loading application form