FotoWare is a Norwegian software company that develops advanced and innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers worldwide. We are proud to work with some of the world’s leading brands and organizations, such as the Financial Times, Marks & Spencer, London Metropolitan Police and many more. Together, we enable people and organizations to do more with their content.
As Recruitment Specialist at FotoWare, you will be working closely with our HR Manager, ensuring the best possible experience for applicants and new hires. You will own the recruitment and selection process from beginning to end and make certain that is in line with our values; Innovative, Passionate, Responsible and Caring. You will cooperate with Marketing to communicate our employer branding, telling the world about our great product and workplace. At FotoWare we prioritize our culture, diversity and inclusion, and we want you to be a part of our journey.
If you have a passion for people, hands-on recruitment, and value a global company culture– keep reading!
FotoWare offers you...
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A role in a fast-growing company where you can make an impact
- A team of experienced professionals working with various customers and industries
- An opportunity to join a company that prioritizes diversity - 42% of the team made up of women and 45% of international colleagues from a total of 19 different countries.
- An inclusive workplace which values flexible workstyles, workhours, and high work ethics
- Certified Great Place to Work and awarded Norway's Best Workplace 2020 and 2021 and awarded one of Europe’s Best Workplaces in 2020 and 2021.
- A key role in a company with more than 25 years of experience in helping thousands of customers globally to manage their digital media files and workflows
As Recruitment Specialist at FotoWare you will...
- Own the Recruitment and Selection process from start to finish, seeking opportunities to elevate the new hire experience
- Formulate job descriptions and advertisements and post them on the relevant strategic channels
- Maintain the applicant pool; including sourcing talent and CV screening
- Coordinate and mediate between candidates and managers, be the point of communication and follow-up with applicants throughout the recruitment process
- Conduct interviews and support and train managers inexperienced in recruitment
- Cooperate in additional HR duties
Professionally you have...
- A BSc degree in HR, business, psychology, or another relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Experience conducting interviews, writing job descriptions and hands-on work with practical aspects of recruitment and selection
- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing with applicants in a professional and friendly manner
- Good organizational and analytical skills, ability to plan, track tasks and deliver to agreed timescales
- Good English in speech and writing- we have colleagues and applicants from all over the world
It would be a benefit if you have...
- Experience with recruitment tools; such as Teamtailor or similar
- Experience with profile analysis tools; such as Aon or Papi
- International experience, through education or work
As a person you...
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Passionate, Responsible and Caring
- Are a team player, focused on cooperation and accomplishing common goals
- Have the commitment and drive to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Are accountable, work well independently and take responsibility
- Take ownership and initiative
- Have a growth mindset and are willing to learn new things
- Are outgoing, positive, and service-minded
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Motivational Letter in English or Norwegian soon as possible or at the latest on the 7th of January.
Applications will be considered as they come in
For more information about FotoWare visit: www.fotoware.com and www.fotoware.com/blog