FotoWare is a Norwegian software company that develops and delivers complex and innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers worldwide. We are proud to work with some of the world’s leading brands and organizations, such as the Financial Times, Marks & Spencer, London Metropolitan Police and many more. Together, we enable people and organizations to do more with their content.
If you are passionate about making a difference in our customers' lives and want to help them succeed through product innovation and engagement, you will be perfect as our new colleague!
Our customers and employees are at the core of who we are and what we do. Now, we are looking for a Strategic Key Account Manager to work with some of our most advanced and strategic customers. You will join our Customer Experience team and be dedicated to engaging with our existing customers and ensuring high satisfaction. This role is devoted to giving customers great experiences when working with FotoWare software and services.
If you have a passion for great customer experience, relationship-building, and like to take responsibility – keep reading
FotoWare offers you...
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A team of experienced professionals working targeted towards various geographies and industries
- An opportunity to join a company which prioritizes diversity, with 41% of the team made up of women and 46% international colleagues from a total of 19 different countries
- An inclusive workplace which values flexible workstyles, workhours, and diversity
- Certified Great Place to Work and awarded Norway's Best Workplace 2020 and 2021 and awarded one of Europe’s Best Workplaces in 2020 and 2021.
- A key role in a company with more than 25 years of experience in helping thousands of customers globally to manage their digital media files and workflows
As Strategic Key Account Manager you will...
- Be responsible for upsell and growth of strategic portfolio of customers
- Increase customer satisfaction and product usage on the existing customer base in several countries around the world
- Responsible for budget and revenue growth on managed accounts
- Be engaging with customers via e-mail, phone, and video conferences, and F2F meetings
- Ensure customer retention and grow accounts through better user adoption, migration, and upsells
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell related offerings
- Proactively plan and communicate with customers
- Take ownership of overall customer satisfaction, recognize high priority situations and take appropriate escalation actions
- Identify opportunities for increasing customer satisfaction via additional service offerings
- Stay up to date on knowledge of FotoWare's products, and services and provide feedback on our products and documentation
- Help customers achieve immediate value from their product
- Build and maintain meaningful, lasting relationships to build brand ambassadors
Professionally you have...
- A minimum 5 years of Customer Success, Account Management or Sales related experience
- A passion for sales and customer relationships
- The drive to take initiative and thrive in a cooperative team environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Good organizational and analytical skills, ability to plan, track tasks and deliver to agreed timescales
- Skills to advise and guide customers to use our product in the best possible way
- Good English in speech and writing – FotoWare has customers and colleagues from all over the world, therefore fluency in English is a requirement
It would be a benefit if you have...
- Experience with SaaS or technology company
- Sales experience within media, retail or law enforcement
- International experience, through education or work
As a person you...
- Are curious of new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Are a team player, focused on accomplishing common goals
- Are accountable and solution-oriented
- Have the drive and commitment to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Work well independently, take responsibility and ownership
- Have a growth mindset and are willing to learn new things
- Are positive, and service-minded with good communication skills
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Passionate, Responsible and Caring
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Motivational Letter in either English or Norwegian as soon as possible