FotoWare is a Norwegian software company that develops and delivers complex and innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers worldwide. We are proud to work with some of the world’s leading brands and organizations, such as the Financial Times, Marks & Spencer, London Metropolitan Police and many more. Together, we enable people and organizations to do more with their content.
If you are passionate about making a difference in our customers' lives and want to help them succeed through product innovation and engagement, you will be perfect as our new colleague!
Our customers and employees are at the core of who we are and what we do. Now, we are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Administration and Finance team, that ensures operational excellence for the entire company. The role will work cross company with all departments and processing information.
If you have a passion for data, numbers, models, simulations, and have an eye for details, - keep reading.
FotoWare offers you...
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A role in a fast-growing company where you can make an impact
- A team of experienced professionals working with various customers and industries
- An opportunity to join a company that prioritizes diversity - 41% of the team made up of women and 46% of international colleagues from a total of 19 different countries.
- An inclusive workplace which values flexible workstyles, workhours, and diversity
- Certified Great Place to Work and awarded Norway's Best Workplace 2020 and 2021 and awarded one of Europe’s Best Workplaces in 2020 and 2021.
- A key role in a company with more than 25 years of experience in helping thousands of customers globally to manage their digital media files and workflows
As Business Analyst you will...
- Gather and analyze pricing data to create ideal pricing structures, and create reports for internal presentations
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Monitor and analyze industry trends, including performing competitor analysis within the Digital Asset Management market
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting process
- Assist in M&A process
- Assist in Financial modelling
- Assist in Variance Analysis
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
Professionally you have...
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- An education within Economics, Finance, Business or other relevant areas
- Skills in Analytical Thinking and Financial Forecasting
- A passion for problem solving and translating complex data into everyday language
- Experience with deriving insight from multiple data sources and utilize them to develop models
- Organizational and analytical skills, ability to plan, track tasks and deliver to agreed timescales
- The ability to prioritize and manage workload efficiently
- English and Norwegian in speech and writing
As a person you...
- Love numbers!
- Are a team player, focused on accomplishing common goals
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are positive, organized, solution-oriented, and accountable
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Responsible, Passionate, and Caring
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Motivational Letter in either English or Norwegian as soon as possible or at the latest 21st of November.
Applications will be processed as they come in.