FotoWare is a Norwegian software company that develops and delivers complex and innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers worldwide. We are proud to work with some of the world’s leading brands and organizations, such as the Financial Times, Marks & Spencer, London Metropolitan Police and many more. Together, we enable people and organizations to do more with their content.
If you are passionate about making a difference in our customers' lives and want to help them succeed through product innovation and engagement, you will be perfect as our new colleague!
Our customers and employees are at the core of who we are and what we do. Now, we are looking for a Senior Cloud Developer, where you will be part of the Development Team, working primarily with our latest cloud-native backend project.
We work in cross-functional product teams, so in your day-to-day work you will be part of addressing a wide range of challenges. As part of a small growing team within an established software company, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the sustainable success of FotoWare’s SaaS first strategy. Our software solutions yield high customer retention rates, and a solid, maintainable codebase is essential for future product quality.
If you have a passion for technology, an eye for details, and are solution-oriented - keep reading!
FotoWare offers you...
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A role in a fast-growing company where you can make an impact
- A team of experienced professionals working with various customers and industries
- An opportunity to join a company that prioritizes diversity - 41% of the team made up of women and 46% of international colleagues from a total of 19 different countries.
- An inclusive workplace which values flexible workstyles, workhours, and diversity
- Certified Great Place to Work and awarded Norway's Best Workplace 2020 and 2021 and awarded one of Europe’s Best Workplaces in 2020 and 2021.
- A key role in a company with more than 25 years of experience in helping thousands of customers globally to manage their digital media files and workflows
As a Senior Cloud Developer you will...
- Contribute to the planning and specification processes for FotoWare’s product range. This requires staying up-to-date on product features and customer workflows.
- Develop and maintain FotoWare’s SaaS products. Participate in the team’s development process, and adhere to FotoWare's coding standards and development practices.
- Help with the selection of Azure PaaS components based on architectural requirements.
- Design and document microservice architecture, interactions, and logic. Maintain and improve documentation both externally and inline within the source code
- Assist Support Specialists in their work when support incidents are escalated
Professionally, you have...
- 5+ years of experience in professional software development
- Extensive experience with C# and .NET
- Hands-on experience building and maintaining PaaS solutions, preferably in Azure
- Knowledge of Web API and RESTful API design
- Solid understanding of software architecture, including microservices, abstraction, and the principles of building long-term codebases
- Experience developing and maintaining unit tests
- Good organizational & analytical skills, ability to plan and track tasks
- Relevant education or equivalent real-world experience
- Good spoken and written English – FotoWare has customers and colleagues from all over the world, and fluency in English is a requirement
It would be nice if you have experience with...
- Event-driven architecture
- NUnit; mocking frameworks
- Git; Azure DevOps
- Docker; container orchestration
- Refactoring legacy code
As a person, you...
- Have a growth mindset and eagerness to learn new things
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a team, focused on accomplishing common goals
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Work well independently and take initiative, responsibility, and ownership
- Are positive, organized, and solution-oriented
- Have the drive and commitment to work in a dynamic environment
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Responsible, Passionate, and Caring
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Cover Letter in English as soon as possible.
Applications will be handled as they come in