FotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world. Our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content. Our main goal is to keep inspiring users with our products and services and help make a difference in FotoWare users lives. In 2020 FotoWare was acquired by Viking Venture, the leading Nordic B2B investor and we are now looking for a talented and ambitious Sales Manager to help us drive new customer acquisitions and meet revenue growth targets.
You will be responsible for maximizing our new business by recruiting, building and nurturing a whole new sales team, strategically foster customer engagement and managing our new business with a focus on acquiring new customers for FotoWare.
To succeed in the role, you must meet FotoWare’s revenue targets through driving sales force productivity, identifying new business opportunities, coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation and extracting the best performance from each sales representative.
As a Sales Manager for our new business you will…
- Recruit, establish and foster a new sales team.
- Develop sales strategies and proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities.
- Manage the sales cycle including lead generation, pipeline management and customer value proposition.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts.
- Track and analyze sales team metrics and develop plans to address performance gaps.
- Leverage internal sales tools and processes to drive opportunities to a successful close.
- Monitor our competitive landscape and industry trends.
- Nurture a positive working environment. Work according to company culture and values, prioritize and communicate to deliver results effectively.
Professionally you have…
- Proven working experience (3-5 years) as a Sales Leader or similar role.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented.
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas.
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
It would be beneficial if you have…
- Experience with SaaS or technology company.
- Sales experience within media, retail or law enforcement.
- International experience
As a person you...
- Are passionate about both people and business.
- Have the drive and commitment to work in a dynamic environment.
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership.
- Have a sense of urgency and are solution oriented.
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things.
- Are a team player, focused on accomplishing common goals.
- Are positive, organized, and works well with all kinds of people.
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Responsible, Passionate, and Caring.
FotoWare offers you...
- A central position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- A position in a company which prioritizes diversity, with 41% of the team made up of women and 39% international colleagues and is a certified Great Place to Work.
- A culture of social interaction and sharing in a diverse and inclusive work environment, filled with technology enthusiasts and diverse skills and experiences.
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, diversity and, was named Norway’s best place to work by Great Place to Work institute in 2020 and 2021.
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience with 4,000+ customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, Volkswagen, and the Metropolitan Police
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Motivational Letter in either English or Norwegian as soon as possible, or no later than the 15th of August 2021.