FotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world. Our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content. Our employees have a large impact on the future of FotoWare.
FotoWare is committed to increasing our market share, attracting new customers and delighting our existing customers with our products and services.
As a Technical Support Specialist for French Customers at FotoWare, you will be part of the Customer Experience Team, that ensures the best satisfaction and product knowledge for customers all over the world. We seek an individual that offers a combination of passion for helping customers and technical abilities. You will be facing customers through e-mail, phone, and video conferences, and your communication skills are vital. The role is dedicated to providing a good customers experience when working with our software and cloud services. The candidate for this role is to drive customer satisfaction with a combination of product knowledge and customer engagement. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once. Fluency in English and French is a requirement.
FotoWare offers you...
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A team of experienced support team members working with customers from various verticals and industries
- An opportunity to join a company which prioritizes diversity, with 45% of the team made up of women and 40% international colleagues
- A culture of social interaction and sharing in a diverse and inclusive work environment
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, diversity and is a certified Great Place to Work
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience with 4,000+ customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, Volkswagen and the Metropolitan Police
As Technical Support Specialist you will...
- Work directly with customers through phone, email, and case management system to resolve issues and fulfill requests
- Listen to problems, perform research driving a reported issue towards a resolution
- Take ownership of overall customer satisfaction, recognize high priority situations and take appropriate escalation actions
- Occasional (2-3 times a year) visits of customers in France to support on-premise installations
- Troubleshoot, replicate, and investigate software, infrastructure, and end-user issues
- Document and escalate more complex issues to higher-level technical teams
- Stay up to date on knowledge of FotoWare's products and services
- Provide feedback on our products and documentation
- Assist with operations and maintenance of business systems and internal IT
- Actively contribute internal and customer-facing knowledge bases
Professionally you have...
- Education/Experience: Computer Science Degree or similar, or similar work experience
- Minimum 3 years Customer Service related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server platform and software
- Passion for great customer service
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Services and Cloud Solutions
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Good organizational & analytical skills, ability to plan, track tasks and deliver to agreed timescales
- Strong verbal communication skills and fluency in French and English
- Knowledge of Databases and certification in Windows 2019
- Experience in cloud migration is a plus, but not a hard requirement
- Some knowledge of integrations/API is an advantage but not a requirement
- International experience, through education or work
It would be a benefit if you have...
As a person you...
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Are a team player, focused on accomplishing common goals
- Are accountable and solution-oriented
- Have the drive and commitment to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Have a growth mindset and are willing to learn new things
- Are positive, and service-minded with good communication skills
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Passionate, Responsible and Caring
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Motivational Letter in either English or Norwegian as soon as possible