FotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world. Our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content. Our employees have a large impact on the future of FotoWare.
FotoWare is committed to increasing our market share, attracting new customers, and delighting our existing customers with our products and services.
As a Key Account Manager at FotoWare, you will be part of the Customer Experience Team, that ensures the best satisfaction and product knowledge for customers all over the world. This role is dedicated to giving customers a great experience when working with FotoWare software and services and driving new revenue on existing accounts from renewals, upsell and cross-sell.
If you have a passion for great customer experience, relationship-building, and like to take responsibility – keep reading
FotoWare offers you...
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A team of experienced KAMs working targeted towards various verticals and industries
- An opportunity to join a company which prioritizes diversity, with 45% of the team made up of women and 40% international colleagues
- A culture of social interaction and sharing in a diverse and inclusive work environment
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, diversity and is a certified Great Place to Work
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience with 4,000+ customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, Volkswagen and the Metropolitan Police
As Key Account Manager you will...
- Responsible for upselling and growth of accounts
- Increase customer satisfaction and product use on the existing customer base in several countries around the world
- Responsible for budget and revenue growth on managed accounts
- Engaging with customers via e-mail, phone, and video conferences, and the occasional F2F meeting
- Ensure customer retention and grow accounts through better user adoption, migration, and upsells
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell related offerings
- Proactively plan and communicate with customers via- monthly collaboration and customer needs
- Take ownership of overall customer satisfaction, recognize high priority situations and take appropriate escalation actions
- Identify opportunities for increasing customer satisfaction via additional service offerings
- Stay up to date on knowledge of FotoWare's products and services and provide feedback on our products and documentation
- Help customers achieve immediate value from their product
- Build and maintain meaningful, lasting relationships to build brand ambassadors
Professionally you have...
- A minimum 3 years of Customer Success, Account Management or Sales related experience
- A passion for sales and customer relationships
- The drive to take initiative and thrives in a cooperative team environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Good organizational and analytical skills, ability to plan, track tasks and deliver to agreed timescales
- Comfortable with advising and guiding new and existing clients to use our product in the best possible way
- Fluency in English and French
It would be a benefit if you have...
- Experience with SaaS or technology company
- Sales experience within media, retail or law enforcement
- International experience, through education or work
As a person you...
- Are curious of new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Are a team player, focused on accomplishing common goals
- Are accountable and solution-oriented
- Have the drive and commitment to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Have a growth mindset and are willing to learn new things
- Are positive, and service-minded with good communication skills
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Passionate, Responsible and Caring
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Motivational Letter in either English or Norwegian as soon as possible