FotoWare is expanding and seeks Sales Specialist to join our journey
FotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world, and our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content. Our employees have a large impact on the future of FotoWare.
FotoWare main goal is to continue to deliver high quality software and keep our existing customers highly satisfied with our products and services. One of our key strategies is to expand our market share and hence attract new customers in new and excising verticals.
As Sales Specialist, you love talking to people and earning the trust of customers. You are a good communicator who can listen and understand customers’ pains and transcend them into opportunities for solutions. You are a FotoWare product and solution expert who can translate our value proposition to customers to help them do more with their content and increase their return on investment.
As Sales Specialist at FotoWare, you will be part of the Partner and Enterprise team, where we focus on attracting and delighting customers with FotoWare products, while at the same time making sure that our existing customers have a great experience using our services.
This role is dedicated to giving customers a great buying experience when working with FotoWare software and services.
If you have a passion for sales and are customer-oriented - keep reading
FotoWare offers you...
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A team of experienced KAMs working targeted towards various verticals and industries
- An opportunity to join a company which prioritizes diversity, with 42% of the team made up of women and 45% international colleagues
- A culture of social interaction and sharing in a diverse and inclusive work environment
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, diversity and is a certified Great Place to Work, 1st Prize in Norway 2020 and 2021
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience with 4,000+ customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, Volkswagen and the Metropolitan Police
As a Sales Specialist at FotoWare you will...
- Own the sales cycle from lead generation, to pipeline management to showing the value of FotoWare products to new users
- Actively identify new opportunities and business prospects
- Proactively engage with customers via e-mail, phone, video conferences and demos
- Guide customers in achieving their full potential with FotoWare products
- Become an expert of FotoWare’s products and solution, and translate that to opportunities to attract and delight customers
- Find and implement strategies to improve customer value
- Understand our competitive landscape
Professionally you have...
- Minimum 3 years of sales related experience
- Experience in all areas of sales execution from lead generation to contract signing and managing a portfolio of existing customers
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal-relationship skills
- The drive to take initiative and thrive in a high energy team environment
- The ability to prioritize and manage workload efficiently and deliver to agreed timescales
- Good English in speech and writing – FotoWare has customers and colleagues from all over the world, and fluency in English is a requirement
It would be a benefit if you...
- Are excited to attract and delight new customers
- Have experience with SaaS
- Have sales experience within media, retail or law enforcement
- Have international experience, through education or job experience
As a person you...
- Love engaging with people!
- Are passionate about sales and are customer-oriented
- Are a team player, focused on accomplishing common goals
- Are positive, energetic, solution-oriented, and service-minded
- A self-driven starter who proactively identifies opportunities, takes responsibility and ownership
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Responsible, Passionate, and Caring
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Motivational Letter in either English or Norwegian as soon as possible, or at the latest on the 8th of August