FotoWare is a Norwegian software company that develops and delivers complex and innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers worldwide. We are proud to work with some of the world’s leading brands and organizations, such as the Financial Times, Marks & Spencer, London Metropolitan Police and many more. Together, we enable people and organizations to do more with their content.
If you are passionate about making a difference in our customers' lives and want to help them succeed through product innovation and engagement, you will be perfect as our new colleague!
Our customers and employees are at the core of who we are and what we do. Now, we are looking for a Sales Executive dedicated to giving customers a great buying experience when working with FotoWare software and services.
As Sales Executive, you love talking to people and earning the trust of customers. You are a good communicator who can listen and understand customers’ pains and transcend them into opportunities for solutions. You are a FotoWare product and solution expert who can translate our value proposition to customers to help them do more with their content and increase their return on investment.
As Sales Executive at FotoWare, you will be part of the Partner and Enterprise team, where we focus on attracting and delighting customers with FotoWare products, while at the same time making sure that our existing customers have a great experience using our services.
If you have a passion for sales and are customer-oriented - keep reading
FotoWare offers you...
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A role in a fast-growing company where you can make an impact
- A team of experienced professionals working with various customers and industries
- An opportunity to join a company that prioritizes diversity - 41% of the team made up of women and 46% of international colleagues from a total of 19 different countries.
- An inclusive workplace which values flexible workstyles, workhours, and diversity
- Certified Great Place to Work and awarded Norway's Best Workplace 2020 and 2021 and awarded one of Europe’s Best Workplaces in 2020 and 2021.
- A key role in a company with more than 25 years of experience in helping thousands of customers globally to manage their digital media files and workflows
As a Sales Executive at FotoWare you will...
- Own the sales cycle from lead generation, to pipeline management to showing the value of FotoWare products to new users
- Actively identify new opportunities and business prospects
- Proactively engage with customers via e-mail, phone, video conferences and demos
- Guide customers in achieving their full potential with FotoWare products
- Become an expert of FotoWare’s products and solution, and translate that to opportunities to attract and delight customers
- Find and implement strategies to improve customer value
- Understand our competitive landscape
Professionally you have...
- Minimum 3 years of sales related experience
- Experience in all areas of sales execution from lead generation to contract signing and managing a portfolio of existing customers
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal-relationship skills
- The drive to take initiative and thrive in a high energy team environment
- The ability to prioritize and manage workload efficiently and deliver to agreed timescales
- Good English and Norwegian in speech and writing
It would be a benefit if you...
- Are excited to attract and delight new customers
- Have experience with SaaS
- Have sales experience within media, retail or law enforcement
- Have international experience, through education or job experience
As a person you...
- Love engaging with people!
- Are passionate about sales and are customer-oriented
- Are a team player, focused on accomplishing common goals
- Are positive, energetic, solution-oriented, and service-minded
- A self-driven starter who proactively identifies opportunities, takes responsibility and ownership
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Responsible, Passionate, and Caring
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Motivational Letter in either English or Norwegian as soon as possible