FotoWare is an Oslo based Norwegian software company that makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world. Our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content. Our employees have a large impact on the future of FotoWare.
FotoWare is committed to increasing our market share, attracting new customers and delighting our existing customers with our products and services.
As Project Manager you will be part of the Development Department and report to the Head of Development.
If you have a passion for technology and are solution-oriented - keep reading!
FotoWare offers you...
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A team of experienced KAMs working targeted towards various verticals and industries
- An opportunity to join a company which prioritizes diversity, with 42% of the team made up of women and 45% international colleagues
- A culture of social interaction and sharing in a diverse and inclusive work environment
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, diversity and is a certified Great Place to Work, 1st Prize in Norway 2020 and 2021
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience with 4,000+ customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, Volkswagen and the Metropolitan Police
As Project Manager you will...
- Manage the planning, scheduling, and execution of implementation of the FotoWare products. From Product Increment into 2 weeks sprints
- Follow up on developers daily, and ensure priorities are aligned with project plans
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand business needs and priorities
- Coordinate and prioritize change requests and defect resolution
- Organize specification work and business analysis together with product management team when needed, and before each Product Increment planning
- Identify project risks and develop mitigations plans together with product management and the development team
- Maintain implementation timelines and flag challenges with Product Managers and Tech Leads
- Coordinate and work closely with QA team and other stakeholders to ensure quality and acceptance before release
- Work closely together with the release officer(s) coordinating SaaS Deployments and On-Premise Releases
Professionally you have...
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Good organizational and analytical skills, ability to plan, track tasks and deliver to agreed timelines
- Experience handling multiple stakeholders, and prioritize and manage workload efficiently
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform
- Experience with Agile methodologies and principles
- Good English in speech and writing
It would be a benefit if you have...
- Scrum Master or Scrum Product Owner certifications
- Hands-on experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Hands-on experience with Git
- Some experience with scripting and/or programming
- Experience with managing external suppliers, procurements and negotiations
As a person you...
- Love planning and organizing work, as well as follow the plan through to delivery and hand-over
- Are curious of new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Are passionate about software delivery, and have a strong drive to deliver solutions to market
- Are a team player, focused on accomplishing common goals
- Are accountable and solution-oriented
- Are able to communicate clearly with stakeholders, both on tech and business side
- Have the drive and commitment to work in a dynamic environment
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Have a growth mindset and are willing to learn new things
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Passionate, Responsible and Caring
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Motivational Letter as soon as possible or at the latest the 15th of August.