FotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world. Our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content. Our main goal is to keep inspiring users with our products and services and help make a difference in FotoWare users lives.
In 2020 FotoWare was acquired by Viking Venture, the leading Nordic B2B investor and we are now looking for a talented and qualified HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
To us, an HR Manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. In this newly created role, your HR Manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development, and talent management.
The job of HR Manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset, and you will be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting FotoWare values and continue shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR Manager job description and specification.
As an HR Manager you will…
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, complaints, or other issues.
- Manage the overall recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
Professionally you have…
- Proven working experience (3-5 years) as HR Manager or other HR Executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
As a person you...
- Are passionate about both people and business.
- Have the drive and commitment to work in a dynamic environment.
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership.
- Have a sense of urgency and are solution oriented.
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things.
- Are a team player, focused on accomplishing common goals.
- Are positive, organized, and works well with all kinds of people.
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Responsible, Passionate, and Caring.
FotoWare offers you...
- A central position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- A position in a company which prioritizes diversity, with 42% of the team made up of women and 44% international colleagues and is a certified Great Place to Work.
- A culture of social interaction and sharing in a diverse and inclusive work environment, filled with technology enthusiasts and diverse skills and experiences.
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, diversity and, was named Norway’s best place to work by Great Place to Work institute in 2020 and 2021.
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience with 4,000+ customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, Volkswagen, and the Metropolitan Police.
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Motivational Letter in either English or Norwegian as soon as possible.