FotoWare is expanding and seeks a Digital Designer
FotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world, and our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content. Our employees have a large impact on the future of FotoWare.
FotoWare’s main goal is to continue to deliver high quality software and keep our existing customers highly satisfied with our products and services, while attracting new customers in new and excising verticals.
As Digital Designer in FotoWare you will work with planning, designing and implementing on FotoWare’s web pages and other digital interfaces. Making sure your ideas and plans come to life is something that motivates you. And you enjoy the versatility of such a role as you are creative and structured in your work. Collaborating with colleagues in your team and cross departments with different disciplines and skillsets is something that excites you.
You will be part of the Marketing & Communications team in FotoWare, which consists of eight professional marketers with different focus areas and specialities.
If you have a passion for designing and creating great user journeys, an eye for detail and like to take responsibility – keep reading!
FotoWare offers you...
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- An opportunity to join a company which prioritizes diversity, with 41% of the team made up of women and 41% international colleagues
- A culture of social interaction and sharing in a diverse and inclusive work environment
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, diversity and is a certified and two time awarded Great Place to Work
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience with 4,000+ customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, Volkswagen and the Metropolitan Police
As a Digital Designer you will...
- Own, establish and maintain the design of FotoWare’s websites
- Design and create modern and user-friendly customer and partner touch points, such as our Partner Portal, Customer Portal, Customer Community and Support Portal
- Design the look and feel of our in-product guides (hosted on Pendo)
- Design and implement campaign material such as landing pages, premium content and marketing templates
- Act as an internal advisor when it comes to web and digital design
- Work closely with our UX team as well, ensuring high user experience and great visual design across all our digital interfaces
- Contribute to the creation of our design system
- Monitor, analyze and report performance together with other stakeholders in projects
Professionally you have...
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience with Web Design or Digital Design
- Education within Web Design, Digital Design, UX/UI Design, Graphical Design or other relevant area
- Good knowledge of and practical experience with CSS and HTML coding
- A passion for great and responsive design and buyer journeys, and to give visitors a first-class experience
- The drive, and take initiative, and you thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Good organizational and analytical skills; ability to plan, track tasks and deliver to agreed timescales
- The ability to prioritize and manage workload efficiently
- No problem speaking English – FotoWare has customers and colleagues from all over the world, and fluency in English is a requirement
As a person you...
- Are curious of new ways to delight our prospective and existing customers in their user journey
- Are a team player, with good structure skills
- Are accountable and solution-oriented
- Work well independently and enjoy responsibility and ownership
- Have a growth mindset and are willing to learn new things
- Are positive, and service-minded with good communication skills
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Passionate, Responsible and Caring
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Cover Letter in either English or Norwegian as soon as possible, or before 13th of June.
Applications will be considered as they come in