FotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world. Our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content. Our employees have a large impact on the future of FotoWare.
FotoWare’s main goal is to continue to deliver high quality software and keep our existing customers highly satisfied with our products and services. One of our key strategies is to expand our market share and hence attract new customers in new and excising verticals.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer at FotoWare, you are part of FotoWare's Development Department and will be reporting to our Lead QA Engineer based in Oslo. Our team uses agile methodologies to ensure smooth delivery, and you will contribute and make suggestions to how we can improve our processes. You will be involved in all aspects of the quality assurance of the existing product range and testing of new products and features, according to FotoWare's current strategy.
You take ownership to our products and our testing processes, and strive towards delivering high-quality products to the end-user. Our solution yields high customer retention rates, and product quality is a key focus for us.
If you have a passion for technology, an eye for details, and are solution-oriented - keep reading!
FotoWare offers you...
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- An opportunity to join a company which prioritizes diversity, with 45% of the team made up of women and 40% international colleagues
- A culture of social interaction and sharing in a diverse and inclusive work environment
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, diversity and is a certified Great Place to Work
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience with 4,000+ customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, Volkswagen and the Metropolitan Police
As QA Engineer you will...
- Plan and coordinate testing activities together with Product Owners and Tech Leads to drive our overall quality assurance process
- Be an active participant on the team, identifying and documenting test scenarios
- Handle testing and release preparation of desktop software
- Develop and maintain test tools, environments, and setup
- Identify improvements in our product documentation
Professionally you have...
- Experience in test design, planning, execution, analysis, reporting and documentation
- Experience in manual testing, but with a drive to automize where possible
- A solid understanding of software architecture and ability to develop and maintain test infrastructure
- An understanding of multiple levels of testing, including integration, regression, and acceptance testing
- Knowledge of Agile DevOps processes and continuous deployment
- Relevant education or real-world experience to match
- No problem speaking English – as FotoWare has a diverse team and customers all over the world, fluency in English is a requirement
It would be beneficial if you have…
- Experience creating automated test systems using tools like UiPath or other RPA tools
- Experience with penetration testing, SOC 2 and ISO 27001 audits
As a person you...
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our users
- Have a drive and are committed to working in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Work well independently as well as in teams and take responsibility and ownership
- Have high standards for quality, and are methodical and detail oriented
- Are capable of managing and balancing several tasks activities
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are positive, easy-going, organized and service-minded
- Are both creative and pragmatic, and can identify yourself with our values: Responsible, Caring, Innovative, Passionate
We encourage a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English or Norwegian as soon as possible and at the latest the 16th of May.