FotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world. Our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content. Our employees have a large impact on the future of FotoWare.
FotoWare is committed to increasing our market share, attracting new customers, and delighting our existing customers with our products and services.
As Senior UX Designer your goal will be to continuously improve our products’ user experience to delight our customers. Together with our UX designer, you will continue to build UX as a discipline within FotoWare. You will be part of the Product Division and work closely product managers, UX and UI designers, developers and domain experts.
If you have a passion for always taking the users’ perspective and a drive for building UX as a discipline within a company - keep reading!
FotoWare offers you...
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- An opportunity to join a company which prioritizes diversity, with 47% of the team made up of women and 45% international colleagues
- A culture of social interaction and sharing in a diverse and inclusive work environment
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, diversity and is a certified Great Place to Work
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience with 4,000+ customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, Volkswagen and the Metropolitan Police
As a Senior UX designer you will...
- Conduct user research, examine data needed to understand customers, their needs, and challenges
- Take part in establishing and maintaining a consistent Design Blueprint across our entire product suite
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders, such as Product Managers, customers, and partners, to understand business needs and use cases
- Deliver your findings into customer journeys, personas, user stories, interaction design, visual design, prototypes and acceptance criteria
- Simplify complex issues and navigate between big picture and concrete plans
- Perform user testing to collect feedback
- Work closely with developers throughout the whole development process and follow the process from idea to production
- Take part in our work of building UX as a discipline and ensure that we have a highly skilled UX team
Professionally you have...
- A minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- An education in UX, Interaction Design, UI design, Product Design, or other relevant areas
- Experience with defining and establishing work methods and processes within UX
- Knowledge and experience in working with design tools like Figma, InVision, and Zeplin
- Experience in designing digital products and enjoy transforming complexity into intuitive UX and UI / graphic design
- Experience with agile methodology in digital product development
- A drive to take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced, high energy team environment
- The ability to prioritize and manage workload efficiently
- No problem speaking English – as FotoWare has a diverse team and customers all over the world, fluency in English is a requirement
As a person you...
- Are passionate about user experience and methodology and want to give users a first-class experience
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Are a team player, with good structure skills
- Have the drive and commitment to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are positive, organized, solution-oriented, and service-minded
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Responsible, Passionate, and Caring
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Motivational letter in either English or Norwegian as soon as possible