FotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world. Our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content. Our employees have a large impact on the future of FotoWare.
FotoWare is committed to increasing our market share, attracting new customers, and delighting our existing customers with our products and services.
As Product Manager, you are passionate about technology and want to make products that create value for our customers and are easy to understand and use. You are structured, organized and at the same time creative, and you are able to lead others when creating a product vision and strategy.
As Product Manager at FotoWare, you will be part of the Product Division and will report directly to the Head of Product Division. You will be working closely with development teams, both internally and externally. At FotoWare, each department and employee work together to solve challenges, find solutions and make the best products for our customers and partners.
If you have a passion for technology, a drive to create solutions to solve customer challenges, and love to make the best customer experience - keep reading
FotoWare offers you...
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- An opportunity to join a company which prioritizes diversity, with 45% of the team made up of women and 40% international colleagues
- A culture of social interaction and sharing in a diverse and inclusive work environment
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, diversity and is a certified Great Place to Work
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience with 4,000+ customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, Volkswagen and the Metropolitan Police
As a Product Manager of Integrations, you will...
- Play a key role in the realization of our strategy to extend and expand the capabilities of Fotoware solutions by offering value adding integrations to our customers
- Plan, manage and follow through on the development of a portfolio of integrations with third party platforms such as Adobe CC, Microsoft Office 365, Zapier, Azure Logic Apps, Content Management Systems and more
- Create and maintain a strategy, framework and guidelines for bespoke integrations (Integrations as a Service)
- Contribute to the product vision and strategy for FotoWare. You will have significant influence on the integrations and API roadmap and priorities
- Prepare proof of concepts, specifications and provide solutions and input to the development teams
- Understand customer needs and market trends and translate them into solutions that fit FotoWare’s customers
- Work closely with UX designers, Developers, Sales, Customers Success, and other internal stakeholders to define great user experiences for our customers
Professionally you have...
- Minimum 3-5 years of Product Manager experience or other relevant working experience
- Passion for technology and how it can delight and benefit our customers
- A good understanding of how integrations built on API’s can add value to an existing product ecosystem
- Experience with Product Specifications and Roadmaps
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
- The drive to take initiative and thrive in a cooperative team environment
- Good organizational and analytical skills, ability to plan, track tasks and deliver to agreed timelines
- Good English in speech and writing – FotoWare has customers and colleagues from all over the world, and fluency in English is a requirement
It would be a benefit if you have...
- Experience working with SaaS Product Development
- A joy of leading others and mentoring
- Experience with building custom integrations based on APIs
- International experience, through education or work
As a person you...
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Are passionate about user experience and methodology and want to give users a first-class experience
- Are a team player, focused on accomplishing common goals
- Have the drive and commitment to work in a dynamic environment
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things as well as guide and mentor others
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Responsible, Passionate, and Caring
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you.
Please send your CV and Motivational letter in either English or Norwegian as soon as possible, or at the latest May 16th