FotoWare seeks CFO
FotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world. Our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content. Our main goal is to keep inspiring users with our products and services and help make a difference in FotoWare users lives. In 2020 FotoWare was acquired by Viking Venture, the leading Nordic B2B investor and we are now looking for a talented and qualified person to join our management team as Chief Financial Officer.
As CFO you have the overall responsibility for our Financial department. You understand the financial drivers of a modern SaaS company, including recurring revenue and revenue streams from different products and licensing models. Your responsibility will include ownership of strategic and financial planning, as well as being able to dig deep into the numbers and understand the details of current business and future needs. You need to be able to identify and evaluate the right steps to drive financial momentum for FotoWare, both organically and via acquisitions.
The CFO is key to FotoWare’s growth strategy.
To succeed in the role, you should be accustomed to assessing the organization's financial performance, establishing annual financial goals consistent with growth plans, providing financial insight as a basis for strategic decisions, and overseeing the cash and capital planning process.
As CFO you will...
- Drive FotoWare’s finance function – be responsible for the financial management of the company, including financial routines and procedures
- Be responsible for financial planning and modelling to support business development and international growth
- Be overall responsible for analysis of budgets, financial reports, forecasts, and financial trends to support the CEO and board
- Work with CEO and M&A lead on transactions including capital raises, debt, major partnerships, mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures
- Lead and engage employees in the finance team
- Participate in the development of the company’s plans and programs with a strategic view and use of financial data/ metrics in decision making
Professionally you have...
- MBA / MSC. in finance, business or equivalent, or real-world experience to match
- Previous experience as CFO, Finance Manager or Controller in an international company
- Excellent knowledge of financial modeling, data analysis and forecasting methods
- Great analytical, business and strategic mindset
- Scale-up experience from software companies is a plus
- Ability to see both the big picture and manage the delivery of detailed projects
- Over 5 years management experience, and enjoy being a team-lead and making others shine
- Good communication and interpersonal-relationship skills – with internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent English in speech and writing – FotoWare has customers and colleagues from all over the world, and fluency in English is a requirement
As a person you...
- Are passionate about both finance and business
- Have the drive and commitment to work in a dynamic environment
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Have a sense of urgency and are solution oriented
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are a team player, focused on accomplishing common goals
- Are positive, organized, and works well with all kinds of people
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Responsible, Passionate, and Caring
FotoWare offers you...
- A central position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A position in a company which prioritizes diversity, with 41% of the team made up of women and 39% international colleagues, and is a certified Great Place to Work
- A culture of social interaction and sharing in a diverse and inclusive work environment, filled with technology enthusiasts and a diverse skills and experiences
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, diversity and, was named Norway’s best place to work by Great Place to Work institute in 2020
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience with 4,000+ customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, Volkswagen and the Metropolitan Police
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Motivational Letter in either English or Norwegian as soon as possible, or no later than the 26th of April 2021.
For more information about FotoWare visit: www.fotoware.com/blogand