FotoWare seeks Lead Quality Assurance Engineer
FotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions for customers all over the world, and our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content. Our employees have a large impact on the future of FotoWare.
FotoWare’s main goal is to continue to deliver high quality software and keep our existing customers highly satisfied with our products and services. One of our key strategies is to expand our market share and hence attract new customers in new and excising verticals.
As a Lead QA Engineer at FotoWare, you are a part of FotoWare's product development team and will be reporting to our CTO based in Oslo. Our team uses agile methodologies to ensure smooth delivery, and you will contribute and make suggestions to how we can improve our processes. You will be involved in all aspects of the quality assurance of the existing product range and testing of new products and features, according to FotoWare's current strategy.
You take ownership of our testing processes and strive towards delivering high-quality products to the end-user. Our solution yields high customer retention rates, and product quality is a key focus for us.
If you have a passion for technology, an eye for details, and are solution-oriented - keep reading!
FotoWare offers you...
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- An opportunity to join a company which prioritizes diversity, with 45% of the team made up of women and 40% international colleagues
- A culture of social interactions and sharing in an open-space and innovative work environment
- Opportunities for employee input and inclusion
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, and diversity and is certified Great Place to Work
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience with 4000+ customers globally, including The White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, Volkswagen and The Metropolitan Police
As Lead QA Engineer you will...
- Lead a team of QA Engineers and act as a mentor to guide and develop their skillset
- Plan and coordinate testing activities together with Product Owners and other Tech Leads to drive our overall quality assurance process
- Be an active participant on the team, identifying test scenarios, improving our automated test suite, and helping evolve our agile processes
- Handle testing and release preparation of software, including continuous SaaS releases as well as recurring releases of on-premise and desktop software
- Developing and maintaining test tools, environments, and setup
As a person you...
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our users
- Love to automate processes
- Have a drive and are committed to working in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Work well independently as well as in teams and take responsibility and ownership
- Have high standards for quality, and are methodical and detail oriented
- Are capable of managing and balancing several tasks activities
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are positive, easy-going, organized and service-minded
- Are both creative and pragmatic, and can identify yourself with our values: Responsible, Caring, Innovative, Passionate
Professionally you have...
- Experience in test design, planning, execution, analysis and reporting
- Solid understanding of software architecture and ability to develop and maintain test infrastructure
- Understanding of multiple levels of testing, including integration, regression, and acceptance testing, and familiarity with performance and load testing
- Experience creating automated test systems using tools like Azure DevOps, NUnit, Newman & Postman, and Selenium
- Experience with penetration testing, SOC 2 and ISO 27001 audits
- Knowledge of Agile DevOps processes and continuous deployment
- English fluency in speech and writing is a requirement
We encourage a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English or Norwegian as soon as possible and at the latest the 30th of April 2021.