FotoWare seeks CTO
FotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to more than 4,000 customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, and the London Metropolitan Police. Our vision is to drive pioneering innovation to make a difference in users lives.
As CTO of FotoWare, you will own our overall development and SaaS strategy, including security, operations, and platform performance. You will be responsible for our overall architecture and the maintenance and stability of a secure and innovative service. We want to deliver the best possible experience for our customers, so you need to be able to identify and evaluate the right technology required to deliver the best user experience for FotoWare customers and understand both the technological and social trends that can impact current and future customers’ needs.
In addition to being passionate about technology, you need to be able to communicate well with internal and external stakeholders and engage and inspire your employees and middle managers.
We assume that you are an expert on PaaS and that you have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure.
As CTO you will...
- Be overall responsible for operationalizing FotoWare's strategy within SaaS, Operations, Security, and Development through implementing sound development principles and practices
- Be responsible for our overall architecture
- Have responsibility for delivery plans, including milestones and routines for evaluating development activities and services
- Ensure solutions are delivered on time, with high quality and in accordance with the SLA of all parties involved
- Ensure FotoWare has a secure and optimal infrastructure so that our customers operate in a safe and efficient way
- Increase the frequency of deployments across our SaaS components to support frequent product iterations
- Take the lead on innovation and creativity together with our CPO
- Be responsible for integrating different technologies from acquired companies
Professionally you have...
- MA in Engineering, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Previous work experience as CTO or leader of technology team for minimum 5 years
- A background in Software Development, Architecture and/or Operations
- A proven track record with SaaS Software Operations and Product Development
- Knowledge of the DevSecOps concept and this way of working, including building and setting up DevOps Teams for optimal efficiency
- In-depth understanding of software architecture and are capable of building long-term code bases
- Good interpersonal-relationship skills
- Fluent English in speech and writing – FotoWare has customers and colleagues from all over the world, and fluency in English is a requirement
- Hands on experience with complex project management
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management and Cloud Continuous Delivery
As a person you...
- Are passionate about new technology and how it can benefit customers
- Are flexible and able to work with all kinds of people
- Have the drive and commitment to work in a dynamic environment
- Work well independently and are organized and responsible
- Have a sense of urgency and are solution oriented
- Are a team player, focused on accomplishing common goals
- Are positive and service-minded
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Responsible, Passionate, and Caring
FotoWare offers you...
- A central position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A position in a company with high gender diversity, and colleagues from 15 different nationalities
- A culture of social interaction and sharing in a diverse and inclusive work environment, filled with technology enthusiasts and a diverse skills and experiences
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, and is a certified Great Place to Work
In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference. Our culture is based on integrity, collaboration and curiosity. Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
For further information about the position or the company, please contact our advisors Tor Kristiansen, phone: 92620773 or Karl Alvær, phone: 92616097 at Detektor Executive Search. You can send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Application deadline March 26, 2021. All enquiries will be treated most confidential.
For more information about FotoWare visit: www.fotoware.com/blogand