FotoWare is expanding and seeks Product Manager
FotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world. Our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content. Our employees have a large impact on the future of FotoWare.
FotoWare is committed to increasing our market share, attracting new customers and delighting our existing customers with our products and services. We are expanding our product division and is seeking a Product Manager who can contribute to taking FotoWare to the next level.
As Product Manager, you are passionate about technology and want to make products that delight customers and are easy to understand and use. You might not have heard about DAM before, and if you have, you have passion for digital images, and might love to photograph on your free time. You are structured, organized and at the same time creative, and you are able to lead others when creating a product vision and strategy.
As Product Manager at FotoWare, you will be part of the Product Division and will report directly to the Head of Product Division. You will be working hand in hand with the Head of Development, to bring the product and features to life in a secure and scalable manner. At FotoWare, each department and employee work together to solve challenges, find solutions and make the best products for our customers and partners.
If you have a passion for technology, an eye for details, and love to make the best customer experience - keep reading
FotoWare offers you...
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- An opportunity to join a company which prioritizes diversity, with 45% of the team made up of women and 40% international colleagues
- A culture of social interaction and sharing in a diverse and inclusive work environment
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, diversity and is a certified Great Place to Work
A company with more than 20 years’ experience with 4,000+ customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, Volkswagen and the Metropolitan Police
As a Product Manager you will...
- Contribute to the product vision and strategy for FotoWare, including platform and features and drive the product forward
- Be responsible for existing products, products currently being developed and new product ideas
- Prepare proof of concepts, specifications and provide solutions and input to the team under development
- Contribute to roadmap and production planning inclusion priorities, in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Be responsible for ensuring that FotoWare continues to be innovative and deliver new features, new capabilities and new platform services
- Understand customer needs and market trends and translate them into solutions that fit FotoWare
- Facilitate feedback from customers and partners in connection with key features and innovation wishes
- Work closely with Development, UX Designers, Marketing and the Customer Success Team to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met
Professionally you have...
- Minimum 3-5 years of Product Manager experience or other relevant working experience
- Have a passion for technology and how it can delight and benefit our customers
- Experience with Product Specifications and Roadmaps
- The drive to take initiative and thrive in a cooperative team environment
- Good organizational and analytical skills, ability to plan, track tasks and deliver to agreed timescales
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload efficiently
- Good English in speech and writing – FotoWare has customers and colleagues from all over the world, and fluency in English is a requirement
It would be a benefit if you have...
- Experience working with SaaS
- A joy of leading others and mentoring
- Experience with one of our vertical- Law Enforcement and/or Retail
- International experience, through education or work
As a person you...
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Are passionate about user experience and methodology and want to give users a first-class experience
- Are a team player, focused on accomplishing common goals
- Have the drive and commitment to work in a dynamic environment
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things as well as guide and mentor others
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Responsible, Passionate, and Caring
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Motivational letter in either English or Norwegian as soon as possible
Applications will be handled as they come in