FotoWare seeks Senior .NET Developer
FotoWare provides innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world, and our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content.
Our focus is to continue to deliver high quality software and keep our customers highly satisfied with our products and services, while attracting new customers in new verticals as well as expanding our reach in verticals we already serve.
As a Senior .NET Developer at FotoWare, you will be part of the Development Team. We work in cross-functional product teams, so in your day-to-day, you will get your hands on a wide range of challenges. As we are a small growing team, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on the sustainable success of the FotoWare SaaS first strategy. You will be involved in the development of new products according to FotoWare's current strategy. You take ownership of our products and strive towards delivering high-quality products to the end-user. Our solution yields high customer retention rates and solid, maintainable codebases are essential for future product quality.
If you have a passion for technology, an eye for details, and are solution-oriented - keep reading!
FotoWare offers you...
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- An opportunity to join a company which prioritizes diversity, with 45% of the team made up of women and 40% international colleagues
- A culture of social interaction and sharing in a diverse and inclusive work environment
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, diversity and is a certified Great Place to Work
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience with 4,000+ customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, Volkswagen and the Metropolitan Police
As a Senior Developer you will...
- Take part in the design and specification processes for FotoWare's product range. This requires keeping up-to-date on all features in the product range and maintaining an overview of related products and technologies
- Develop and maintain software in FotoWare's product range. Participate in the team’s development process, and adhere to FotoWare's coding standards and development practices
- Design and document component architecture and logic. Maintain and improve documentation both externally and inline within the source code
- Contribute to the Quality Assurance process by writing, maintaining, and executing test plans and unit tests
- Assist Support Specialists in their work when support incidents are escalated
- Stay up to date on knowledge of FotoWare's products and services
Professionally, you have...
- More than 5 years of experience with Software Development
- Relevant education or real-world experience to match
- Strong programming skills; Experience with C# and .NET (Framework and Core)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure services and PaaS components
- Experience with modern web technologies, such as RESTful APIs and MVC patterns
- Solid understanding of software architecture and the principles of building long-term codebases
- Experience developing and maintaining unit tests
- Good organizational & analytical skills, ability to plan and track tasks
- The ability to prioritize and manage workload together with the rest of the DevOps/Agile team
- Good English skills in speech and writing – FotoWare has customers and colleagues from all over the world, and fluency in English is a requirement
It would be a benefit if you have...
- Experience with NUnit and mocking frameworks
- Worked with legacy code
- Knowledge of load and performance testing techniques and analysis
- International experience, through education or employment
As a person, you...
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Enjoy working in a team, focused on accomplishing common goals
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Work well independently and take initiative, responsibility, and ownership
- Are positive, organized, and solution-oriented
- Have the drive and commitment to work in a dynamic environment
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Responsible, Passionate, and Caring
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Motivational letter as soon as possible
Applications will be handled as they come in